NAPHN19 EXHIBITOR & SPONSORSHIP
Download Available Sponsor Levels
Participate in NAPHN’s Conference and Expo – Build the World We Want: Implementing Low Carbon Solutions! This year NAPHN is partnering with New York Passive House (NYPH) to bring you the largest gathering of professionals working with Passive House technology in the United States to date – NAPHN19, June 27-28 in New York City.
NAPHN19 will have leading industry sponsors and crucial partnerships with non-profit organizations that are prominent in the construction industry transformation. The event will be the stage to see and be seen in 2019 for low and zero-energy Passive House building science and technology – in policy, design, and construction.
- 1-2 days of workshops prior to the conference
- 1 1/2 days of PH packed sessions
- High-level policy seminar
- Pre-conference cocktail reception
- Tours to local Passive House buildings in NYC area
The exhibitor Expo is the HEART of the conference:
Attendees move through from session to session, have coffee and lunch breaks, plus an open bar reception at the end of each day. See the levels here!
Why come to New York City?
- It’s the epicenter of Passive House activity in the US
- A significant amount of trained CPHD/C & CPHT professionals
- An active and thriving construction industry
- Unparalleled government interest in support of PH in the US
- Utmost attention from across the US and around the world
So join us in June and lock in your level now!
Contact us and see our exhibitor/sponsor levels here.